Informal Probate

Call Today 480-348-1590


In Arizona, the probate process begins when the person who wants to be appointed as personal representative files an application with the probate court. Informal probate allows for the appointment of the person named as personal representative in the will and distribution of assets with minimal court involvement. If there is no Will or the Will doesn't name a Personal Representative, the court will appoint a person who has priority for appointment. For example, the surviving spouse is first in the order of priority. The application is filed with the probate registrar and a court hearing is not required. Informal probate is for uncontested matters and can only be used in certain cases. Our firm has been assisting clients with estate administration for twenty years. We can help you determine if your matter can be informally probated and guide you through the process.


How Can We Help?

(Not Case Sensitive)


By filling out this form and clicking submit I hereby agree that I am not a client of Kile & Kupiszewski Law Firm for this submitted matter until I or involved parties sign a written agreement with the Firm. You understand that the information that you send via this link will be used to check for conflicts and may not be kept confidential.