1. Are you concerned about whether your Will, Trust or Power of Attorney documents will work when you need them?
2. Do you have a Will, Health Care Power of Attorney, Mental Health Power of Attorney and Financial (Durable) Power of Attorney?
3. Do you know that you will need the court to appoint a guardian for you if you need to be admitted to a psychiatric hospital and you do not have a Mental Health Power of Attorney?
4. Do you want to learn more about benefits that are available to the Veteran or the surviving Spouse of a veteran who served active duty in the military for 90 or more days, one day of which was during a war time?
5. Are you concerned about how you will pay for your long term care needs (in a group home, at home, in an assisted living community or in a nursing home) when your money runs out?
6. Do you want to learn more about what Medicare will not cover if you need help to stay safe at home or in a different environment?
7. Do you want to learn more about Medicaid (called the Arizona Long Term Care System (ALTCS) in Arizona?
8. Do you want to understand when the Agent under a Power of Attorney or a Trustee under a Trust Agreement is allowed to start making decisions?
9. Do you think a loved one needs to have a guardian (for medical decisions) or a conservator (for financial decisions) appointed?
10. Has someone passed away and you need help with probate or trust administration?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above, you might want to consider consulting with an elder law attorney.
By filling out this form and clicking submit I hereby agree that I am not a client of Kile & Kupiszewski Law Firm for this submitted matter until I or involved parties sign a written agreement with the Firm. You understand that the information that you send via this link will be used to check for conflicts and may not be kept confidential.