National Adoption Day is a national day of celebration. It offers an opportunity for adoptive families to have the courts finalize their adoptions. Nearly 40,000 children have been adopted on National Adoption Day since 2000.
National Adoption Day will be held on November 22, 2013. In Maricopa County, the event will take place at the Juvenile Court Center located at 3131 West Durango Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004.
National Adoption Day is a public event that offers entertainment, food, professional photographers, and gift bags for the children.
1) Carefully review the “Certificate of Adoption” and “Order of Adoption” to ensure that the adoptive parents and child(ren)’s name(s) are spelled correctly. Vital Records will be using these documents to create the new birth certificate. If the names are misspelled or incorrect, the new birth certificate will be wrong. The process of amending a birth certificate is difficult, costly and can take up to 6 months;
2) Don’t forget your camera
3) Bring family and friends (there is no limit)
4) Dress for your free family photo
5) Leave time for food and entertainment
6) Wear comfortable shoes
7) Arrive early to allow for parking and court security.
By filling out this form and clicking submit I hereby agree that I am not a client of Kile & Kupiszewski Law Firm for this submitted matter until I or involved parties sign a written agreement with the Firm. You understand that the information that you send via this link will be used to check for conflicts and may not be kept confidential.